Showing kindness and thanks, by Mrs Price
St George's Primary School - Welcome
We are proud to welcome you to our school and this web site. Our aim is that the website is a 'one stop shop' for families.
Across the country all of us are facing challenges to determine how we best respond to the threat of the coronavirus. St George’s is no different. From end of Friday 20th March St George's will be closed to the majority of pupils. However, we are working harder than ever to face towards our community. #StayingStrong
- We are running an emergency school for our key worker families. If you need to enquire about a place, please e-mail us.
- We have set up a 'Managing Coronavirus' tab on our website to keep families upto date.
- All families should be also receiving messages via our school app. If you have not signed up yet, you can do so from here.
- We have set up home learning advice on all our year group pages. These are updated regularly.
- Also set up an advic epage for home schooling. We are adding to this weekly.
- We are providing any family with daily meals if they need our support. Please e-mail us to enquire about this (we have sent booking forms via e-mails to all families registered on the school app.
We hope that you enjoy your visit to our website, and that you find any information you are looking for. Please feel free to contact the school direct with any queries you may have. Most recent information can be found in the newsletters published on line each month.
Our school is on a split site with the Foundation Stage (children aged 3 to 5) and Years 1 to 4 on the Lower Site on St. George’s Road. The Upper Site on Claremount Road caters for Years 5 and 6. The school has four classes per year group with more than 800 children attending each day as well as a 60 place nursery setting.
St George's is also home to Dragon Club, our extended services which offers breakfast and afterschool care to over 300 children in our school whilst welcoming any children 3 - 11 over holiday clubs. For more information click here