Governing Body Reporting Documents
Transparency and clear reporting are two of the key principles that underpin the work of our Governing Body. Below are our most recent report key reports. You will find:
1. Governing Body's Annual Report on Use of Pupil Premium. This reports on how we are using funding from Department for Education to support our most disadvantaged pupils.
2. Governing Body's Use of National Sport, Health and Well Being funding. This reports on how we are using national funding to improve health and well-being. this funding has been dramatically increased in 2017-18 with increased funding frm the sugar tax.
3. Annual School Improvement Plan. This shows the focus of our work this year to drive school improvement.
4. Curriculum Targets. This shares our key aspirations for our our pupils this year and moving towards the end of their key stage)
5. Head Teacher's Annual Report
You can also review our Attendance strategy via the Behaviour and Safety option in the menu bar.